(For original owner only)
All bikes purchased through VeloceBikeCo.com are required to be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. Bicycles which are NOT assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic will result in a VOIDED warranty. An assembly receipt will be required as proof of professional assembly.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. To ensure accuracy, please include the following:
- Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- Brief description of the claim
- Photograph(s) and/or video(s)
- If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number. (Found on bottom bracket)
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Veloce Bike Co.’s one-year warranty covers manufacturing defects on our forks and frames.
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.